• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets On CL

IMO, an item was made public once it was posted on CL or eBay..I never thought someone can outbid someone on CL..

EBay has to take into account the fees. And sometimes fake bidders. My main concern is working a deal that's posted after u start looking and then they up the price or someone who saw it swoops in last sec to get it. Not about screwing a seller but finding that rare painting at goodwill so to speak. When u post it becomes a mad scramble and yea it sucks as I am constantly on ebay, cl or other forums. But as much as I look for myself, I also hook up fellow members privately whom I know are in the area. I could give a rats ass what my post count or ranking are but if I can add to someone's collection great. I hate posting the ads because of all the b.s. bickering. Yes the forum is growing but I hate seeing more arguing and fighting. Peace out Dallas O Hog. Btw this petty crap is making me lose the fun I once had on here

Agreed we need to not let petty arguments turn people away and remember we aren all here for the same reason. If something bothers one, let them get mad. All in all this is a hobby not competition so we should all rejoice as a family. Yes some of us see thinhs differently and thats what makes our community great but we are all o family when its all said and done. Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters

Back