• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets On Ebay

It depends what you consider as fair or how impatient you are....If the bridge is tight then it's a reasonable price. There's a lot of variation of what people list..Sometimes you can get a lemon at 250$ and sometimes you can get a cherry at 160$...Depends on your luck. They aren't making any more of them and all the new, in box ones are going to be harder and harder to find.

I sent the guy a message asking if it is typo, he said yes. He relisted the item for $1500! This guy is on something lol.

For SURE he is on something! NO ONE is giong to pay that for a standard Juliet. Not even X-Metal Ruby Penny's go for that. What an idiot.

We should all make offers but keep adding to the list like that game where you have to remember what the last person said! lol

I sent the guy a message asking if it is typo, he said yes. He relisted the item for $1500! This guy is on something lol.

I messaged him too. He said he had no idea what they were worth and asked what I thought they were worth. Told him all the details and to start a bid at $300 and see where it goes. Then he puts at $1500. :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back