• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's - To Sell or Not To Sell, That Is The Question....

I could be wrong because my metal knowledge it limited but I didnt thing the hydrophobic sticker was added to production until after they quit putting serial numbers on the frames.

then I might be incorrect in thinking the number on them is a serial number it might ne a model or style number or something of that nature. the number is 24-125 if that helps any.

They would be the heaviest juliets ever. Let's guess on the high side and say you have 39 pairs. 177 lbs / 39 pairs = average of 4.5 lbs per pair. :lol:

lol... no the lot was not all oakleys it was all kinds of various designers. I only got one pair of juliets

then I might be incorrect in thinking the number on them is a serial number it might ne a model or style number or something of that nature. the number is 24-125 if that helps any.
That would be the model number, not a serial number. Serial numbered pairs were early in the run, the ones with model numbers came at the end of the run. Here is what you have: O-Review

ok guys I FULLY agree that this whole story sounds like BS... however lets give her the benefit of the doubt and try and help out!!!

@lala As for the Juliets, If I were you...I would sell them!!! They will not go up significantly in the near future. However, you do have the Juliet x-metal ruby combination which is the one that is most highly sought after. With that being said if you have the entire complete set you are looking at $400. If you sell them on ebay, then Def mark them up due to the outrageous fee's.

If you did want to keep them as an investment after 8-10 years a set like the should go up in value!!! If you want to do really well on your investment... you would probably want to sell to an international buyer in Japan for example. But again this is 8-10 yrs from now.

Anyway, I hope this helps

So if you are a reseller of high end and luxury items, why would you decide to keep those Juliets? Just because those 2 Oakley employees were shocked to see them still box, does not mean that your item is a grail. It is discontinued yes, an unserialized x metal, with "fruby" lens. Plus judging your few posts, you maybe fishing for a buyer. Sell them to someone who will appreciate them. You asked a question, I gave you an answer. You don't like my 2 Oakley Penny, You do not have to take them. GLWS!

Sound like a tall tale without pictures!
OMG.... BOYS JUST STOP ALLREADY... I SAID IN MY POST IF A FEW OF YOU READ IT MORE CAREFULLY I KNOW NOTHING OF THE BRAND... I CAME TO THIS SITE HOPING TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM YOU ALL WHO SEEMED TO BE EXPERTS IN ALL THINGS OAKLEY. NOT TO BASICALLY CALLED A LIAR. I'M SURE HOW WOULD FEEL IF I RESPONDED TO YOU THAT WAY IF YOU POPPED UP ASKING QUESTION ABOUT A LOUIE V BAG?

OMG.... BOYS JUST STOP ALLREADY... I SAID IN MY POST IF A FEW OF YOU READ IT MORE CAREFULLY I KNOW NOTHING OF THE BRAND... I CAME TO THIS SITE HOPING TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM YOU ALL WHO SEEMED TO BE EXPERTS IN ALL THINGS OAKLEY. NOT TO BASICALLY CALLED A LIAR. I'M SURE HOW WOULD FEEL IF I RESPONDED TO YOU THAT WAY IF YOU POPPED UP ASKING QUESTION ABOUT A LOUIE V BAG?
You might want to sell the Juliet's and buy a new keyboard ... I think your caps lock is busted

Because there's no way you come on to an Oakley board and act all prissy because people are poking fun at you and the holes in your story...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back