• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's - To Sell or Not To Sell, That Is The Question....

Lala, you did make it sounds like all 30 pairs were Juliets in your original post which is why I called BS. Anyway, there are a lot of people that come on here claiming to have this and that and I found this in a storage locker, etc... Its kinda a tight knit community here of people from all walks of life scattered all over the globe with a common interest. I am sure some of the other items you sell on a regular basis has a click following as well. Im into saltwater reef aquariums as well and there is a whole group of fish "geeks" there as well.

Congrats on your find, somedays ya hit a home run, some days you strike out. The days you hit a home run make all the others seem to fade away. I make my living the same way you do it sounds, so I get it.

That would be the model number, not a serial number. Serial numbered pairs were early in the run, the ones with model numbers came at the end of the run. Here is what you have: O-Review
thanks for the info and the web page, awesome wealth of info foe a beginner like me to learn from, u rock.....

Lala, you did make it sounds like all 30 pairs were Juliets in your original post which is why I called BS. Anyway, there are a lot of people that come on here claiming to have this and that and I found this in a storage locker, etc... Its kinda a tight knit community here of people from all walks of life scattered all over the globe with a common interest. I am sure some of the other items you sell on a regular basis has a click following as well. Im into saltwater reef aquariums as well and there is a whole group of fish "geeks" there as well.

Congrats on your find, somedays ya hit a home run, some days you strike out. The days you hit a home run make all the others seem to fade away. I make my living the same way you do it sounds, so I get it.

ur kool I like u... be interested in talking shop sometime? u know where to find me...

doing it now not selling just suggesting, my apologies if I broke the rules

Your almost there, required post, check...hang in for a few days and you can start selling in the exchange section. Price, description, pics is mandatory.

I think she is good to go, been registered and lurking for months... Been here so long I dont remember what the post requirement is low.

ur kool I like u... be interested in talking shop sometime? u know where to find me...
Sure, can never have too many connections in the Rolodex.

I just realized there are many on here that most likely dont even know what a Rolodex is.... happy Googling!

Back