• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets value?

Ray Tuley Jr

Oakley Expert
Elizabeth, IN
20150201_183321.jpg
I have a pair of polished juliets with fire polarized lenses, bridge is in excellent condition rubbers are great no box no coin, I have had them since 08 they are non serialized frames just looking for a value before I decide to sell or keep in the display for a while longer?

New, when the were worn I had ruby lenses in them and the original lenses in my case, so they have only been back in them for a couple of weeks and have only seen shelf life

Thanks, I am currently laid off and I may be selling a lot of my collection, or decide on just sell a few of the more high dollar pairs? I am going to have to think about this one

I've seen two polished Juliet's go for ~$250 on the bay recently. They both needed lenses and a bridge tune up. Fire P lenses and a tune could run maybe 150 and it's a $400 set.

You could in theory split the lenses from the frame if there's no box/coin. Probably easier to find someone that values a new set of uncommon lenses and another who would convert that hammerstem Juliet frame into a custom masterpiece. Crazy...maybe, but I never have or will use a fire lens.

Of course follow path of least resistance and bypass as much overhead/fees. By looking at completed eBay sales and the exchange forum history I would bet you could gather intel in regards to your other items.

I just recently purchased a polished set on Craigs list
needed a tune up Thanks X man
But lens and Rubbers were like new. In fact Im wearing them today
No box or coin and Im in them with the tune for $240.00
Yea E bay may bring $350.00
But I feel I quoted a fair forum range

Back