• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets/XX Metal/ X Squared....

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
Okay,

I have a pair of X Metal XX, I love them, they fit great.

I am thinking of Juliets for a second pair, as they seem very close to the XX

Now after reading some more I was thinking about the X Squared too.

Does anyone have all 3 styles that could give me some side by side shots?

Since I have the XX that could be used for a side by side with the Juliet and then the X Squared.

I am leaning toward the Juliet due to it being similar in shape to the XX, I am not sure I would like the X Squared, but I have been to the O Store twice this past weekend and never did try the X Squared (but maybe I did I forget)

I will not get a chance to go back to the O store for a while, I might get to a Vault, but not sure when, so the comparison shots will work for now.

I just would like to see how much difference there is between the 3

go for the x squared since it has a more snug fit compared to juliets (don't hate me juliet lovers) and with its bigger lens it shows off the colorway more. and maybe it's just me but i think that x squared is also lighter compared to juliets... photos for comparison:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.. You know I should just get a Juliet, then X squared later.. problem solved..

yup, you can never go wrong w/ a pair of juliets... although the x-squared is also very nice... so confusing!

xmetalmaniac will be sure to help you when it comes to pictures!

edit: those romeo 1.0s are very, very nice!

thanks.. I think the X Squared might not fit me right, if the lower corners are like a Fast jacket XL then they will not fit the way I like.. I need to try those..

I do know that the Juliets will work, as do the XX

thanks.. I think the X Squared might not fit me right, if the lower corners are like a Fast jacket XL then they will not fit the way I like.. I need to try those..

I do know that the Juliets will work, as do the XX

problem solved!

i have one each of the juliets and x-squared and i wanna pick-up a carbon-based frame, just trying to decide which to go for since both fit me good.

Back