• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I really hate to do this because I've had these for so long, but I need the cash for something off-hand currently. Anyway, I've had these since 2005ish. They were originally Plasma/Emerald Iridium, but over the years they wore out. I recently sent them to XMAN for a tune-up and refinish. They now have an X-Metal finish, new genuine Black Iridium Polarized lenses, and brand new Oakley rubber (including the gaskets). It will also come with the extra nose pieces and extra temple shocks (I use the small nose pieces and size 15 shocks, but it comes with larger nose pieces and size 25 shocks). Looking to get $230 shipped OBO. Like I said I need the cash, so while I appreciate trades I will turn them down.

2itppx2.jpg

juliet1_zps98d88b76.jpeg

juliet2_zpsa3a7f8bd.jpeg

juliet3_zpsfc1be8c5.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Forgot to mention that the serial is completely visible, even after the refinish. The number is JE056860B.

damn shame the original plasma got damaged. the JE's are nice.. the only way i would keep a plasma frame

Price drop, $230 OBO