• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JulieX Vs X-Squared Comparison

is the XS supposed to be a new take on the hammerstem? im confused by the stems on them. Xsquared i think won me over. now if xmetal juliet came stock like that it'd be a different story haha. :D XSquared seem a bit bigger lens wise, i've seen juliets in person and they are gorgeous don't get me wrong but love the newer updated xsquared. Although, I'd definitely take a JulieX over a XS any day :) love julie-x x-metal with her ruby orbitals.

is the XS supposed to be a new take on the hammerstem? im confused by the stems on them. Xsquared i think won me over. now if xmetal juliet came stock like that it'd be a different story haha. :D XSquared seem a bit bigger lens wise, i've seen juliets in person and they are gorgeous don't get me wrong but love the newer updated xsquared. Although, I'd definitely take a JulieX over a XS any day :) love julie-x x-metal with her ruby orbitals.
haha i dunno if the XS earstems are meant to be an 'update' on the hammers, but i still like the classic hammers!

I liked the feel of the XS when I tried them on at the Vault. They gripped securely but too tight. They didn't feel like they were going to go anywhere. I wanted to like them, but they just didn't fit right either in overall feel or style-wise for me.

I will, but not right now. Probably when it gets looser. I dont wanna open it up and not be able to put it back.. it looks like its opened using allen Keys..

I was checking out my XS and was wondering the same thing. My whole Penny situation has been pretty informative with the required research. It looks like the XS can be accessed much easier that the Penny's since they have screws instead of rivets. When I called Oakley HQ, I asked if they could sell me some flex couplers for my XS because I would rather store them than they become extinct in a few years. She said they can't sell that part and it can only be installed by Oakley. I told her that was lame....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back