• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jump Back And........kiss Myself!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Just got a nice little motherload today. I got a pair of 1 GB. Pro Thumps BNIB , a pair of old style Racing Jacket's (no box or soft case), a polarized display, 3 2 teir stands (still have Oakley stickers on the bottom), a Romeo plasma fire box (coin,paperwork and nosepads), a 24k XX box with everything in it (no glasses). and 2 Juliet boxes one plasma ice and one x metal gold with everything coins and nose pieces but one is missing top sleeve. Also got a twenty orange earpiece kit and a black Juliet kit plus some small bags of stuff not sure what they are plus I think an extra Romeo nose kit. The crazy thing is I needed a Romeo box and I think it closely matches what I have and I needed a XX 24k box for the pair I bought that didn't come with box. Also got it at a killer price.

P1091676_zpse7f97478.jpg

P1091677_zpsac7ee6bc.jpg
P1091678_zps1af23093.jpg

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't X Metal/Gold carry the first JG serial before Polished/G30 took it? Wow! Nice haul........

Nice haul. For a minute I thought all those x-metal boxes were filled with glasses. I always look at pictures before reading.

The Thunps were easy to figure out and work great. Now I have to find the thump display stand now (seen them on ebay) may have some stuff to trade if someone has an extra one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back