• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jumped On The X-metal Train! Got My First Pair Of Juliets.

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Congrats on the find - great metal at a great price... Just curious: Was it a 'box' like with a coin and all that - does it have the style and model on one end or was this an Oakley Custom Product (OCP) setup NIB, New... in a generic box?

yeah, had a friend in the DC area buy a pair of XSquared for me since the closest one to me is in Portland (im in Sacramento) paid her to ship 'em and some gas money and it was still $310 brand new! F&F was really awesome.
Congrats- the price comparison from US-AUS is crazy. That's why I bought most of my metals in Vegas and LA while on holiday

Congrats on the find - great metal at a great price... Just curious: Was it a 'box' like with a coin and all that - does it have the style and model on one end or was this an Oakley Custom Product (OCP) setup NIB, New... in a generic box?

it was in a retail box with coin and model. from what i was told at the store the custom juliets came with a pouch and thats it.

Man, just joined this forum about 2 weeks ago, have been buying x-metal and c-5 frames since 2001 and now reading through all these posts about the f&f discount while I am deployed is making me grit my teeth, I have bought 4 pairs of Juliet's, 1 x metal xx (by mistake, seller on eBay said it was Juliet, win in my opinion there) and 1 x squared, which I'm still waiting on, would have loved to bought all of them BNIB at a store for about the same as what I paid at the bay.... grrr damn deployments (my fourth) double edge sword, gotta love the extra pay, but hate missing great sales like those of last month!!! :hunter:

Back