• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Carbon is dead

IMO, both the carbon and the JFL are such amazing frames, being the carbon a bit more comfortable than the JFL, I got all of both lineup and use them frequently

My brother just bought a pair of JFL's in Silver/Ice from 6pm.com for $170. They're still out there, NIB.

May hit the vault on the way home if the truck is stopping to drop off inventory.

My prediction: JFL will become a much hotter collector's item. Aluminum, titanium and carbon fiber... Art wrapped in science.

And a tremendously classic silhouette.

I got my JFLs...

They are still available, but they just went disco this week. It's only a matter of time until stock disappears.

6pm.com still has JC's and ice JFL's on sale for $167. As much as I want a new pair and like the style of the JFL, they fit my head like a vice grip opposed to my JC that feel super comfortable.

I wish they come out with Jupiter Squared AF because standard ones don't fit and I'm not crazy about the LX frames.

Even at discount, I won't pick up a JC. I own all four colorways in JFL, but none of the JC. JFL is superior in every way, so why would I mess around with a crappier, more expensive version of the same thing?

Back