• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter, Carbon, Jupiter Factory Lite , Squared - Will They Fit A Bighead?

Moose5Deuce

I should Work at Oakley
Phillyish
The subject is pretty self explanatory. Are the Jupiter's, Jupiter Carbon's, Jupiter Factory Lite's and/or Squared's too narrow for the bigheads?

With few words yes, they are designed for medium sized heads.From all these u mentioned Jupiter Carbons are the most comfortable and JFL the least

For big heads, I would recommend the Jupiter Carbon. The JFL is quite a bit narrower and would most likely be uncomfortable for long periods. I have both and wear a 7 3/8 cap, and the JFL is a little tight, but not uncomfortable. I would consider myself to have a medium sized head.

Thanks! I'm a 7 7/8 and was trying to get a feel for the sizing. My wife almost bought me a pair of RB wayfarers but I assured her they'd be too small (I actually just hate that style). I told her I'd look for something similar, and the Jupiters were as close as I was willing to go. Tried Holbrooks & TwoFace, neither were big enough.

In this order, I'd say, from largest to smallest: Jupiter Squared, Jupiter, Jupiter Carbon, Jupiter Factory Lite. I have a bigger head and I'm comfortable in the JS and Jupiter.