1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Moose5Deuce

Moose5Deuce Oakley Expert

The subject is pretty self explanatory. Are the Jupiter's, Jupiter Carbon's, Jupiter Factory Lite's and/or Squared's too narrow for the bigheads?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

With few words yes, they are designed for medium sized heads.From all these u mentioned Jupiter Carbons are the most comfortable and JFL the least

Moose5Deuce likes this.
  3. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

For big heads, I would recommend the Jupiter Carbon. The JFL is quite a bit narrower and would most likely be uncomfortable for long periods. I have both and wear a 7 3/8 cap, and the JFL is a little tight, but not uncomfortable. I would consider myself to have a medium sized head.

Moose5Deuce likes this.
  4. Moose5Deuce

Moose5Deuce Oakley Expert

Thanks! I'm a 7 7/8 and was trying to get a feel for the sizing. My wife almost bought me a pair of RB wayfarers but I assured her they'd be too small (I actually just hate that style). I told her I'd look for something similar, and the Jupiters were as close as I was willing to go. Tried Holbrooks & TwoFace, neither were big enough.

5. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

In this order, I'd say, from largest to smallest: Jupiter Squared, Jupiter, Jupiter Carbon, Jupiter Factory Lite. I have a bigger head and I'm comfortable in the JS and Jupiter.

Moose5Deuce likes this.