• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold JUPITER FACTORY LITE (OO4066-04) Brushed O-luminum / Ice Iridium Polarized -LNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For Sale is a pair of Factory Carbon Lites. This model has the silver brushed aluminum (O-luminum) frame with silver carbon fiber ear stems, a blue icon and strips of unobtanium at the back of the stems. The hinges are metal and sturdy. The lenses are ice iridium polarized - The polarized ice is not very common. They are considered somewhat limited, it comes with a gray "O" case and I added a unique mf bag. Since I am the second owner, I hesitate to call it BNIB. However, I cannot find any flaws at all, thus my labeling as LNIB. If I had to put a rating on it, it would be 9.8 / 10 overall. Price is SOLD shipped OCONUS. I am saving for a vacation. Thanks for looking!

Style gains altitude with the aerospace technologies of carbon fiber, CNC machined aluminum, and the beta titanium of Twin Shock hinges. An ultra-lightweight frame, Jupiter Factory Lite is tooled with tolerances of just 0.0005" and crafted with pride and precision that erases the line between science and art. This is the look of upward mobility and street sophistication, and it comes with the premium clarity of our renowned High Definition Optics (HDO).
Oakley Twin Shock hinges were inspired by the leaf springs of professional racing machines, and their flexible titanium alloy ensures a comfortable fit while providing a degree of hyper-flexing when necessary. Our unique Three-Point Fit balances pressure points and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. To keep the frame comfortably secure, Jupiter Factory Lite is engineered with Unobtainium components that increase grip when you perspire.
FRAME: Precision machined ultralight aluminum center frame (tolerance =/- 0.0005") with O Matter nosebridge for added comfort
Genuine carbon fiber earstems with unobtainium inserts for fit and comfort
Custom engineered beta titanium twin shock hinges for optimized comfort and flexibility
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents

LENSES:Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm

IMG_20160518_242353461.jpg
IMG_20160518_242504529.jpg
IMG_20160518_242811200.jpg
IMG_20160518_242919112.jpg
IMG_20160518_243001774.jpg
IMG_20160518_243130306.jpg
IMG_20160518_243244277.jpg
IMG_20160518_243444812_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent

DAMN!

Sold

This will be going in my HIS and HER collection

Damn... Thought I was finally gonna grab one of these!! Congrats on the quick sale OP

Thanks for all the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.