1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm thinking about trading my Jupiter Ferrari. I am listing it here since an X-Metal is really the only thing I would consider in trade (at least that comes to mind).

I got it yesterday and well, I won't be wearing it. I put it on for 20 seconds and it went directly into the cab... The Ferrari part is cool and the lenses/optics are on par with the Carbon Blades [Amazing clarity and polarization!], but it is waaaay too much plastic up front and not enough carbon to compensate. The lens size is up there with X-Squared, not as wide but a little deeper - It sits on my face, I feel like I am wearing goggles - not the 'good kind'... I just don't care for it at all whatsoever.

Before I return it I wanted to feel out any trades since some of you may be considering buying one and instead of paying retail or getting your local dealer buddy discount you may have a piece to trade. It comes with a hard shell case, Ferrari-etched, as well as a Ferrari bag, which is kind of cool - it is the same as what ships with the CBs.

If you are interested please let me know in the next day or three as if I do not get a fair trade I'll just return it to Oakley early next week.

Jupiter Ferrari (yes, I Know This Is The X-Metal Exchange) - 20140416_131403.jpg Jupiter Ferrari (yes, I Know This Is The X-Metal Exchange) - 20140416_131415.jpg Jupiter Ferrari (yes, I Know This Is The X-Metal Exchange) - 20140416_131424.jpg Jupiter Ferrari (yes, I Know This Is The X-Metal Exchange) - 20140416_131500.jpg Jupiter Ferrari (yes, I Know This Is The X-Metal Exchange) - 20140416_131754.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd