• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared Collections

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Anyone else out there collect Jupiter Squared? I currently have two signature series (TLD and VR46). Curious to see what everyone else has.

The Jupiter Squared has to be my favorite pair of glasses.

I love em too. I have the wood grain and navy. Also have the black and the silver Jupiter factory lites. Plan on adding more later, just not sure which is next. Might wait till those new jupiters you told us about drop.

I have woodgrain, black w/jade, vr46, both Troy lee, the vault exclusive pair, black with OO red, clear w/fire, and I have the Sebastian Leob and the jordy smith in route to my local vault to pick up.

I do love the pair, I think it's one of the best frames they have released in the past few years.

Anyone else out there collect Jupiter Squared? I currently have two signature series (TLD and VR46). Curious to see what everyone else has.

The Jupiter Squared has to be my favorite pair of glasses.

the jupiter squared would make it in my top ten list and is one of my faves. pick of the frogskins.

still yet to get my first pair and feel it will happen sometime soon i hope.

Of the 16 official releases so far of Jupiter Squared, I have Matte Clear - Fire, Valentino Rossi, Sebastian Loeb, Yuvraj Singh, and both Troy Lee. I would consider collecting every one, but as it is very much a 'live' model that decision will depend on what else is produced. The downside of a whole set is the number of similar and 'normal' pairs, but if it is one of your all time favourite glasses that may not be a problem. The design of the earstems is truly awesome.