1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Anyone else out there collect Jupiter Squared? I currently have two signature series (TLD and VR46). Curious to see what everyone else has.

The Jupiter Squared has to be my favorite pair of glasses.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I only have 2...Troy Lee and Woodgrain.

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I love em too. I have the wood grain and navy. Also have the black and the silver Jupiter factory lites. Plan on adding more later, just not sure which is next. Might wait till those new jupiters you told us about drop.

4. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

VR46 and Navy

5. Oakleyemployee091

Oakleyemployee091 Oakley Beginner

I have the woodgrain, used to wear them daily until i bought my matte black Factory Lite.

6. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I have woodgrain, black w/jade, vr46, both Troy lee, the vault exclusive pair, black with OO red, clear w/fire, and I have the Sebastian Leob and the jordy smith in route to my local vault to pick up.

I do love the pair, I think it's one of the best frames they have released in the past few years.

7. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

the jupiter squared would make it in my top ten list and is one of my faves. pick of the frogskins.

still yet to get my first pair and feel it will happen sometime soon i hope.

8. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Of the 16 official releases so far of Jupiter Squared, I have Matte Clear - Fire, Valentino Rossi, Sebastian Loeb, Yuvraj Singh, and both Troy Lee. I would consider collecting every one, but as it is very much a 'live' model that decision will depend on what else is produced. The downside of a whole set is the number of similar and 'normal' pairs, but if it is one of your all time favourite glasses that may not be a problem. The design of the earstems is truly awesome.

9. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I have the Navy and a female friend of mine bought me the Polorized Troy Lee

I want to get the Non Polorized Troy lee, woodgrain, and the Rossi.

10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Theyre definitely on my wish list.