• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared & Dispatch II

yeah yoshi that is me with the dispatches. They do fit a tad bigger than im used to and i noticed my black ones look more fitted than my white ones. it doesnt help that i'm a smaller guy (5'5 135 lbs) but i still like the style enough to rock em regardless..

i recently cleared out the bulk of my collection and im really only wearing my holbrooks daily now, so when my dispatch 2s get to me i hope the transition back to larger aviator style frames isnt too weird. i've also heard the same about the dispatch 2's being smaller, which is a huge plus, though im not sure by how much..

a better pic with me wearing them so you'd have an idea

8YTzc.jpg

Attachments

• 8YTzc.jpg
    8YTzc.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 8YTzc.jpg
    8YTzc.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 203
yeah yoshi that is me with the dispatches. They do fit a tad bigger than im used to and i noticed my black ones look more fitted than my white ones. it doesnt help that i'm a smaller guy (5'5 135 lbs) but i still like the style enough to rock em regardless..

i recently cleared out the bulk of my collection and im really only wearing my holbrooks daily now, so when my dispatch 2s get to me i hope the transition back to larger aviator style frames isnt too weird. i've also heard the same about the dispatch 2's being smaller, which is a huge plus, though im not sure by how much..

a better pic with me wearing them so you'd have an idea

8YTzc.jpg
you know...I may just go with a offer a friend of mine has on a pair of motogp dispatche's for $40, hell worse case scenario, they don't fit ill have another motogp pair to have at least, but im hoping the'll look as good on me as they do on you, im 6' by the way close to 170 pounds.

hopefully ill be able to rock 'em as well as you! now to hit the gym lol....
sort of miss the original earstems on the dispatch II. I liked having that metal slider,,now it's gone for EP II earstem. sigh.. I may just get the jade iridium pair and do a comparison. :D

Attachments

• 8YTzc.jpg
    8YTzc.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 825
  • 8YTzc.jpg
    8YTzc.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 329
you know...I may just go with a offer a friend of mine has on a pair of motogp dispatche's for $40, hell worse case scenario, they don't fit ill have another motogp pair to have at least, but im hoping the'll look as good on me as they do on you, im 6' by the way close to 170 pounds.

hopefully ill be able to rock 'em as well as you! now to hit the gym lol....
sort of miss the original earstems on the dispatch II. I liked having that metal slider,,now it's gone for EP II earstem. sigh.. I may just get the jade iridium pair and do a comparison. :D

for $40 i'd absolutely jump on em! by the sound of your size, im sure it would look just fine on you. i also liked the slider, however the dispatch 2's official description says that the icons are still interchangeable, just not sure how exactly..

for $40 i'd absolutely jump on em! by the sound of your size, im sure it would look just fine on you. i also liked the slider, however the dispatch 2's official description says that the icons are still interchangeable, just not sure how exactly..
yes i decided i will. its really grown on me.
I hope so! id' love to be able to wear them.
I have a feeling the dispatch 2 icons will probably snap in and out like the batwolf's, instead of how they were on the dispatch I which just sort of sat there with the slider snapping them in...

Hmm, I found out that the Jupiter Squared in Black/Jade iridium doesn't have the green linking piece between them stem and frames anymore when you look at O.com. Way too bad, that green piece made them so awesome. Now they are just more some plain normal glasses.

Hmm, I found out that the Jupiter Squared in Black/Jade iridium doesn't have the green linking piece between them stem and frames anymore when you look at O.com. Way too bad, that green piece made them so awesome. Now they are just more some plain normal glasses.
went to look for myself, and yeah they did change it!! arghh. O and their changes at the last minute...so disappointing. i do like the new colorway they added , with the OO red iridium polarized/black ink.

Back