• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared LX?

correct they are asian fit..most of us asians who wears the jup squared would marks as we have wider face..i own a jup squared lx tortoise 00240-03..and it fits perfectly!..but its much more heavier than the jup squared as the arm has got metal parts which holds the ear socks..
sorry im not that good in English

I was able to try on the blue crystal one in a store in the Philippines last March. It looked really awesome on Asian faces like mine. However I did no buy it because I found it too expensive at U$337. Does anyone know a cheaper way I can get this model? Cheers.

Thanks Batman_193. I was already placing my order but the shipping address format seemed designed only for US locations. I sent their customer service an email asking if they can ship to me here in New Zealand. Do you know if 6pm does international orders and do they accept Paypal payment? Cheers.

Thanks Batwolf. Your post reminded me that I have a friend in Texas who will likely be willing to send it to me. Hmmm...looks like I may end up getting this model after all. hooray

OK...this is going to sound a bit crazy.... My local Vault got a DE pair of Jupiter Squared LX in stock yesterday. It is a white frame with black band and black iridium lenses. I didn't think was a colorway for JS LX. The frames also felt like O-Matter. If the frame was acetate, it's definitely a different formulation than what I'm familiar with. My first thought was that the glasses were just plain old JS, but the inner earstems were clearly marked with an LX. Hmmmm Very strange.

Also, one of the O employees told me that there is a Garage Rock LX in their inventory system. Anyone heard anything about that?

Perhaps it was a color that made it to sampling but Oakley decided to pull the colorway out of production. I've seen a lot of non-existent colorways this way at my Vault stores.

And sounds like Garage Rock LX is in the works.

Latest Posts

Back