• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared LX?

After looking at more JSLX pix, I'm 90% sure that what I saw was a standard JS frame that was mislabeled. How that could happen is beyond me. If the pair is still at the Vault next time I drop in, I'll have to scrutinize it again.

Has anyone gotten their JSLX from 6pm yet? I'm still trying to decide if I want to pick these up. I love my Jupiters, JS, and JFL, and I can't stand my JLX. So I'm not sure how the JSLX is going to work out.

I just got the Blue/Ice from 6pm. These fit better on me than the standard Jupiter Squared. They do feel pretty heavy compared to an o matter frame but I like them.

null-3.jpg

My blue/ice which I bought from 6pm finally arrived and I really love the Asian fit. The lower part of the frame does not touch any part of my cheeks. Specail thanks to Batman and Batwolf for helping me. Just a slight disappointment that it was made in China, then I said to myself, where else to design an Asian fit one than in Asia.
Are there any other "Asian fit" models out there? Please let me know as I would like to start a collection. Cheers.

Back