• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared Vs Jupiter Carbon

They are Jupiter Square and Jupiter Carbon. The only different thing is that I use prescription glasses. But they fit the JS and not the JQ...

FFC9D67D-0742-45BA-9DAA-16318300E54E_zpsfstyslnb.jpg

84B33E00-636A-43C4-8326-73D81F3A0E91_zps5xyqoqcb.jpg

26D18B5B-6EBA-46E4-85C0-EFFE1AC40360_zpsnv3fsrit.jpg

Last edited:
The strange thing is that the custom lenses are made by Oakley! They are made at the Oakley factory and they got the Oakley "O" engraved in the corner...

Related yet unrelated, I just picked up a pair of dark ale carbons with tungsten lenses. Buyer said polarized (no pics to confirm this) but from what I was reading on this thread, dark ale with tungsten doesn't come with POL lenses... Is that true?

Related yet unrelated, I just picked up a pair of dark ale carbons with tungsten lenses. Buyer said polarized (no pics to confirm this) but from what I was reading on this thread, dark ale with tungsten doesn't come with POL lenses... Is that true?
The brown ale pair 100 percent do not come polarized. We all take jupiter square polarize lens to put inside them

Interesting read, thanks. I have a pair of Jupiter Carbons OO9220-01 in black (red inner side of the legs) which I replaced the original lenses with other Jupiter lenses a year or so ago. They fit fine but I've always found them to be flexing inside the frame and wanting to easily pop out. I did enquire on here a while ago about this < Jupiter Carbon lenses falling out >. This might be the reason why.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back