1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I came into these recently, I like em but I don't love em. I figure id see if anyone else loves em more than I do...

Condition is quite good ... I'd give em a 9. No box or papers, only a Bob Burnquist ASEC bag ( which matches the Woodgrain organic look)

Looking to trade for a pair of radar locks or frogs ...

Please post of PM offers,

Pics coming tomorrow

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with pics Jupiter Squared Woodgrain W/Tungsten Pol - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405533009.776505.jpg
    Jupiter Squared Woodgrain W/Tungsten Pol - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405533023.036390.jpg
    Jupiter Squared Woodgrain W/Tungsten Pol - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405533043.092085.jpg
    Jupiter Squared Woodgrain W/Tungsten Pol - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405533055.402057.jpg

SKU: oo9135-07

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Weekend bump!

Looking to trade for Frogs, Radarlocks or even some Racing Jackets ... Even if you have something not on my short list ... Send me a Pm and let's see what happens ... :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    :(

Anyone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.5%
    pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Damn I have none of those. Any other trade options? Just gave my set away for father's day..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    My option is @Brett28 and @moore851 should fight TO THE DEATH!!!!

Jk

Moore sent first, and is also Canadian... Easier shipping ... So he gets priority ... Brett you're next if we can work something out...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Haha of course

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Traded!