• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared - Woodgrain

Chaseme

Oakley Beginner
Austin, TX
First time I saw the Woodgrain Jupiter Squared I loved them.

I thought they would even make a good gift for my soon-to-graduate brother in law (a fellow diehard enthusiast and member). Turns out, he already had a pair.

After seeing them a few more times I decided I needed to own them too.

These are still hard to stock at most Oakley stores; but the Milpitas Vault just so happened to get in three pairs the day before I visited.

Needless to say I snatched them up.

7cc518e4.jpg

They should provide more models with Woodgrain.
Nice pickup.

I had absolutly no interested in a jupiter squared until i saw the woodgrain frame in person. They are great. I bought them on an impulse the day i first saw them and i love wearing them. They are a very cool pair.

I love my pair!

It's crazy how hard they are to find, every store I've been to only has 3 or less at a time and they seem to go quick. I'm tempted to get another pair to keep in the box, depending on how the finish lasts on these.

I've seen about 6 pairs in person now. The finish is kinda poor to be honest. There are some dull spots and some strange spots with glossy specs. They need to nail down the technique.
But yeah, I would love this finish on other frames.
This is the first pair of Oakleys in a long time where I like everything on it. The hinges and icons with its dark platinum polished look are particularly cool.

Latest Posts

Back