1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Wow , just brought home my NEW Woodgrain withTungsten Iridium Polarized lens this weekend . I know most everyone loves the customs but this particular style color pattern and lens are incredible looking. The fit is the most comfortable pair of sunglasses I have ever worn. I sure got alot of attention from friends wearing them . I would like hear from others that have these or your review of Jupiters in general. As you can tell, just really pleased with this purchase !

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I have 12 pairs if Jupiter squareds one if the best frames oakley has released in the last couple years.

atrain likes this.
  3. UnderTheRadars

UnderTheRadars Oakley Beginner

Got my first pair of jupiter squared last month, polished black/warm grey. I haven't worn anything since! Shall definitely get more pairs

4. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Yes, I agree, there are more pairs in my future for sure.

5. chaibill

chaibill Oakley Beginner

i have matte black warm grey.Really like them. picked up the troy lee polarized too but haven't even worn them going to sell them get something different was looking at the woodgrain jupiter too.
    thinking of putting fire iridium in my matte black.

6. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

I think the fire would look sweet ! Sell Troy Lee & get some woodgrain , u wont be disapointed.

7. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I have the woodgrain, troy lee pol, leob, matte blue, and soon the Rossi. I like them all. Good frame

8. AngryChair

AngryChair Oakley Beginner

i love the woodgrains