• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared?

I was just cruising by a local shop that always seems to get the new stuff first and guess what they just got in? 2 pairs of Jupiter Squared's, so I picked up the matt denim pair. I like them, they fit the same as the Holbrook but have some sort of rubber for earsocks, they don't have the same bridge as the Holbrook, it is missing the little keyhole cuts that the Holbrooks have on the bridge. It's not the same as the traditional earsock and I'm not sure that it will become tacky when you sweat but they sure are comfy. They are the same width and have the same curvature of the Holbrook, I will be getting more of these for sure.

Now that I have a pair I hope all you who said these won't last are wrong, they finally got the Jupiter right.

[video]
igcmlc.jpg
[/video]

Photo is just to show that they are the same as the Holbrook

And that's why they may not sell well, IMO. Who needs the Jupiter Squared when there's a hit like the Holbrook right beside it? Yes, they're cool but the Holbrook looks cleaner and is even cooler.

However!!... I'd still buy that matte navy/chrome iridium in a heartbeat :cool:

And that's why they may not sell well, IMO. Who needs the Jupiter Squared when there's a hit like the Holbrook right beside it? Yes, they're cool but the Holbrook looks cleaner and is even cooler.

However!!... I'd still buy that matte navy/chrome iridium in a heartbeat :cool:

I will be getting at least one pair simply for the benefit of the earsock for when I'm being a little more active

And here's 2 reason's why they may sell well, cool colour ways and earsocks for semi active activities. Plus with the colourful "sliders" on the arms maybe some custom options? One can hope!!

Back