• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared?

I like how it doesn't have the keyhole in the center, IMO it makes the fit uncomfortable.

BTW, new releases go to Vaults too so you act like they only carry discontinued products.

Yes but I was saying that just because they're in a Vault doesn't mean they're on sale. The Pit Bulls are still full price at my Vaults.

I just saw these at the Tempe O store. I think they will be a favorite of mine, I might just pick up all the colorways over time. They had the clear/fire, matte black/jade, and the denim blue/chrome. Very comfortable and they look great.

I just tried these on at the local store today and they are AWESOME!

The fit is dead on, the unobtanium grips provide a nice grab and has better coverage than the Holbrook. This is how the Holbrook should fit.

I just tried these on at the local store today and they are AWESOME!

The fit is dead on, the unobtanium grips provide a nice grab and has better coverage than the Holbrook. This is how the Holbrook should fit.

well said. no unobtainium on the the nose though, idk if thats good or not yet...

These are just terrible in person. They look and feel cheap. If anything, I would buy these for a girl who wanted to wear Holbrooks, but were too big for her. Even then, Id go the Frogskin route. I hate the unobtanium on the earstem, and the arms are just bleh. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Back