• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiters...... ?

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
Having stumbled upon a picture of a pair of clear/violet Jupiters on the throwbackchampion's thread I'm now thinking that maybe I'd quite like a pair too..... Anyone got any thoughts?? Are they nice in real life? I do like that lens having already got it in my conducts

Ive had some black on black jupiters for a year now and I still wear them almost daily. One of my favorite pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have quite a few jupiters. they first caught my eye with their 24k lenses. i have the standard white/24k, DIY custom a polished black/24k. and have a few splatter jupiters as well. =) nice pair to have to me.

I have the Clear/Violet Jupiters and the Crystal Red/Ruby Jupiters. I love them both. If i can rock them, i'm POSITIVE you can rock them. Although might i make a suggestion that you get the Sold Out Jupiters:

Oakley Sold Out Oakley Jupiter® available online at Oakley Vault

BAh7CGkKIgw2Nzh4MzE2aQtsKwcoGdxMaQhpA3iwAQ.jpg

I originally wanted these, but i couldn't justify the cost at the time. Not to mention i got a hookup on the ones i have :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Splice, I saw the sold out ones online last night and do like them too but think I'm gunna need to haul to the local Oakley stockists asap to see if I can track them down and try them on. I tend to suit a larger lens so they should be ok in theory. . .

i have quite a few jupiters. they first caught my eye with their 24k lenses. i have the standard white/24k, DIY custom a polished black/24k. and have a few splatter jupiters as well. =) nice pair to have to me.

Yeah, I saw all your cool 24k in the pic you have listed. Must say it is very impressive. I think I will invest if they suit me. Also, RE customizing..... We might have a problem... Whilst Herbsley was browsing various paints for his jono'd Hijinx we happened upon a pink/gold Tamiya paint which is gorgeous!!! So obviously now I want my own custom O's in that colour!! :cool:

Latest Posts

Back