1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Having stumbled upon a picture of a pair of clear/violet Jupiters on the throwbackchampion's thread I'm now thinking that maybe I'd quite like a pair too..... Anyone got any thoughts?? Are they nice in real life? I do like that lens having already got it in my conducts

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

I did a swop with my 24k jupiters. Making White frame/purple band/violet lenses and clear/gold band/24k lenses. I like them

3. M0NTY26

M0NTY26 Oakley Beginner

Ive had some black on black jupiters for a year now and I still wear them almost daily. One of my favorite pairs.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
  4. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i have quite a few jupiters. they first caught my eye with their 24k lenses. i have the standard white/24k, DIY custom a polished black/24k. and have a few splatter jupiters as well. =) nice pair to have to me.

5. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

I saw a pair of Shaun White signature series Jupiters at a store here and I love the lens color.

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I have the Clear/Violet Jupiters and the Crystal Red/Ruby Jupiters. I love them both. If i can rock them, i'm POSITIVE you can rock them. Although might i make a suggestion that you get the Sold Out Jupiters:

Oakley Sold Out Oakley JupiterĀ® available online at Oakley Vault

Jupiters...... ? - BAh7CGkKIgw2Nzh4MzE2aQtsKwcoGdxMaQhpA3iwAQ.jpg

I originally wanted these, but i couldn't justify the cost at the time. Not to mention i got a hookup on the ones i have :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: 7/12/14
  7. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

I like my Shaun whites and Ducati jupiters. Very casual and looks good

8. Mrs H

Hi Splice, I saw the sold out ones online last night and do like them too but think I'm gunna need to haul to the local Oakley stockists asap to see if I can track them down and try them on. I tend to suit a larger lens so they should be ok in theory. . .

9. Mrs H

Yeah, I saw all your cool 24k in the pic you have listed. Must say it is very impressive. I think I will invest if they suit me. Also, RE customizing..... We might have a problem... Whilst Herbsley was browsing various paints for his jono'd Hijinx we happened upon a pink/gold Tamiya paint which is gorgeous!!! So obviously now I want my own custom O's in that colour!! :cool:

10. Mrs H

Hi frog, do you have any pics of them??