1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DaveM6

DaveM6 Oakley Beginner

I have owned and enjoyed my Oakley Jury sunglasses for quite some time, but the hinge broke and there doesn't seem to be any replacement parts available. Having to purchase another pair simply because an inexpensive, $1 part broke is complete B.S.

Jury Hinge Replacement Piece - IMAG5342.jpg

volkxxx likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

I have a pair of nikes that the sole came unglued from the shoe. Having to purchase another pair simply because an inexpensive piece of 50 cent rubber can't stay glued is complete BS.

I mean... I know I've had them for over 4 years and wore them every other day but it's still crap!

OakleyGuru379 likes this.
  3. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

If you can't find a replacement piece, and really like that pair, maybe you could just have it fabricated from metal. Just a thought.

4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I've been trying to get someone to send me a pair so I can make replacements for ages now

5. Dennis Panlilio

Dennis Panlilio Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sorry to hear about your Jury. Unfortunately, the hinge design has been the problem for this model and have always plagued the owners. You are lucky it even lasted you for a while. There have been instances that the hinge broke off immediately after just a few uses. Sorry to say that the parts for these are almost impossible to find. Maybe you can work with @qtrain23 and send him your pair so he can help make you some parts.

6. brightroar

brightroar Oakley Beginner

I have a pair of jurys I would be willing to trade to help someone out.

volkxxx likes this.
  7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

8. Bmxman98

Bmxman98 Oakley Beginner

I'll be posting some in the near future.