• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jury project

mtgrizoak

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Western Colorado
Inspired b @OakleyGuru379 , here's my beater bronze Jury making a transition....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

These actually look pretty good! Very Nice! You could actually make it a finer brushed metal finish by running it with a scouring pad.
Yeah, the top pic was the rough sanded frame. I forgot to take a picture before I started. The finished product is nicely polished...or as much as I could get it with the dremel. I will take a finer grit sand paper to it before I'm done though.

very nice. oem lens replacement sill available? i have a jury that needs lens replacement

I first saw it done by OakleyBoss I believe. I thought they looked awesome so I gave it a go. Nice job man! The black looks tougher to work with, mine was distressed silver, so I was able to do it by hand, and I probably missed a few spots. With that black finish, you have to really get every single spot.
That is some badassery right there. Too bad the Jury was just painful for this cranium lol.

Too bad O didn't come up with the pictured design.

Back