• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just 1 Month into it.

very nice start. especially liking the rubies - what serial do they have?
The frame is a JO69936. The lenses are aftermarket. I rarely find Juliets without scratched lenses. Even if I see one mark, I need to replace them. I can't abuse my babies like that.

The frame is a JO69936. The lenses are aftermarket. I rarely find Juliets without scratched lenses. Even if I see one mark, I need to replace them. I can't abuse my babies like that.

J serial - the same as mine. would've come with black iridium but looks much nicer with ruby....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441891209.881323.jpg

Let's just set the record straight. Limited funds is for collecting Beanie Babies, Webkins and possibly Silly Bands. Oakleys on the other hand will require more effort. Consider living in a modest trailer home, take public transportation and work a second job. If you're married teach your wife how to clip coupons. Depending on how old your children are I suggest teaching them how to rake leaves, shovel snow and other required skills that will bring in extra income. Oh, one last piece of advice. If you're ever contemplating a purchase because you think it's too high, just remember. When in doubt, there's something the rest of your family will have to do without! :lolsign:

Let's just set the record straight. Limited funds is for collecting Beanie Babies, Webkins and possibly Silly Bands. Oakleys on the other hand will require more effort. Consider living in a modest trailer home, take public transportation and work a second job. If you're married teach your wife how to clip coupons. Depending on how old your children are I suggest teaching them how to rake leaves, shovel snow and other required skills that will bring in extra income. Oh, one last piece of advice. If you're ever contemplating a purchase because you think it's too high, just remember. When in doubt, there's something the rest of your family will have to do without! :lolsign:
Well said my friend, well said.

Im with you on the whole scratch thing. Scratches are for lottery tickets, people with beater cars and mosquitoes bites. Not having that on my O's. Love reading people's listings on eBay , minor scratches, does not impair vision. Small bullet hole in left orbit. Still wearable! Seriously?

Anything with scratches, I won't pay over $200 for. That way, they can make their way to The X-Man.

Next time you dump a boat load on something just march in and announce, "These here are my new glasses!" Anyone gotta problem wit dat?

Back