• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just a quick note of thanks and due recognition to Chris A Hardaway.

Man, you guys will buy anything. I love America! I'm pretty sure "Chris Hardaway" is a professional basketball player! NOT the guy in that avatar! You all just keep sending him money! One day he's going to just not sho up here anymore and I'm going to be the first one aboard the "Told you so" train!

And I will keep buying his lenses and glasses...whoever the hell he really is. ;)

As long as that nom de plume keeps doing a good job, your wallets will be drained.

Sent from Q's Note5

Man, you guys will buy anything. I love America! I'm pretty sure "Chris Hardaway" is a professional basketball player! NOT the guy in that avatar! You all just keep sending him money! One day he's going to just not show up here anymore and I'm going to be the first one aboard the "Told you so" train!

And I will keep buying his lenses and glasses...whoever the hell he really is. ;)

I think you're on to something there. Maybe he's half Chris Mullin and half Tim Hardaway. Mix those two and you'd have one hell of a show! Throw Mitch in the mix you got the one man Run TMC ;)

Back