1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sunglassfiend

sunglassfiend Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Another forum I used to visit has areas to buy/sell/trade just like the exchange areas here, but when you clicked on a thread in those areas, under the title before the first post is a little box which displays similar items from the forum and ebay, so that members can compare prices.

I know that fair prices is always a hot topic, so I figured I would throw this out there, and see what ya'll say. I guess you could just go and do a search on ebay and the forum, but this just saves you a couple clicks and lets you see similar items and how much there going for.

Just figured I would throw it out there, and see what ya'll think.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Personally I don't think that's a good idea. We have an eBay section with rare listings and "deals" but I think most of the time eBay skews the true market value and many times things are cheaper here because we are a tight knit community and believe in helping each other out.

3. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Yeh I agree with Batwolf on this just becuase people often post items on eBay with high prices just see if they get a buyer. So if a member goes of that they could be skewed.