• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just An Idea

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
DSC_0588-1.jpg
I made these labels from Avery 5160 return address stock.if you have non-matching boxes this might be an idea.Or the mars from eyeframesman that you could put your serial number on (cause you aren't getting the original one) or any custom stuff laying around...idk,i thought it was cool
DSC_0142.jpg

Last edited:
Someone posted that they are free at the vaults.if I had the time it would be cool to make a label for each of my customs that goes out the door.some would think it would devalue the original box by putting a sticker on it.this of course would only work on the custom stuff.i could have oakley custom boxes printed, but would enough people want that kind of service?

Someone posted that they are free at the vaults.if I had the time it would be cool to make a label for each of my customs that goes out the door.some would think it would devalue the original box by putting a sticker on it.this of course would only work on the custom stuff.i could have oakley custom boxes printed, but would enough people want that kind of service?[/q

Depending on how fancy you want to get, custom boxes can get very expensive.