• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just another R1 XM

Thanks. I got them just for the frame not expecting anything. It turned out the lenses were pristine. With a melon like mine, I'm sure I'll crack them soon enough.

No need to do that if theya re OEM lenses. Get some custom cuts, they don't usually have this problem. The original lenses are very hard to find without cracks. I would recommend taking them out and either preserving them or selling them.

Lol... Big head? Oh the struggle! Switch the shocks, if necessary lol

Sent from Q's Note5

He speaks the truth. If need be to help out switch to size 15 T-shox, they can be shaved down even further this will help.

Those X-Metal etched lenses in pristine shape go for some good coin assuming they don't have any spider cracks. Enough to get a custom cut and put some money in your pocket.

Those X-Metal etched lenses in pristine shape go for some good coin assuming they don't have any spider cracks. Enough to get a custom cut and put some money in your pocket.

Maybe too late. I had to change the gasket just for the heck of it, and these mfers are hard to put back together. I ended up twisting and manhandling it, and no I just couldn't leave well enough alone. I don't wanna check..lol

Maybe too late. I had to change the gasket just for the heck of it, and these mfers are hard to put back together. I ended up twisting and manhandling it, and no I just couldn't leave well enough alone. I don't wanna check..lol

:twitch: :headbang: :(