• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just bought a NOS Pickle Wallet........not cheap but heh.....

For the hard work the Post Office do, customs are charging me an extra £14.78....on top of the ~USPS charge of £28.96 PLUS the £33.37 for a grand total of £77.11 =
$97.86......so a fairly expensive wallet. However, I think the rarity speaks for itself and it's unique piece. Should be with me Thursday.

For the hard work the Post Office do, customs are charging me an extra £14.78....on top of the ~USPS charge of £28.96 PLUS the £33.37 for a grand total of £77.11 =
$97.86......so a fairly expensive wallet. However, I think the rarity speaks for itself and it's unique piece. Should be with me Thursday.
That's insane.

tumblr_m8ci3yUSxy1qgpnyqo1_500.gif

It is a sweet wallet, but the tax/tariff on the import is outrageous. We had a revolution over that kind of stuff a few hundred years ago, you know.........

Back