• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Bought FMJ Trenchcoats In Mint Condition

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Just bought F.M.J. Trenchcoats in mint condition! Cost £68.66-$109.93

Would have uploaded a pic.......if I could.......
When I get to grips with the photo system that's used here, will post a pic or two.

Awesome find! I have a pair in Blood/Black Iridium and I love them. I really want a snow jungle pair and a black-gold pair, maybe the camo also..... and the pearl hahahahahah

just under £70 for 7.62 trench is awesome (especially if you have the box with the silver slip), i paid almost £170 for my own pair in mid '08! but it almost never surfaces so i had to pay the price in case it didnt turn up again. (cant remember seeing more than 1 since). i found the hardest one to find black with VR28, the last one i got to complete the set of 8. the trenchcoat was an amazing model, well worth getting if you can find them complete and in great shape.

Thanx peeps......but I still have one to find............

Yep, I know how it feels to watch as other members collect things which you covet Steve, just give it time. It's taken me six years so far to get seven of the eight Trenchcoats.

Thanks oakleyman2424. I busted my Blood Trenchies earstem, but after a bit of searching managed to sort it out: even if it is a bit slacker, I did get a replacement...........

R.V.F. Thanks, these didn't come with the box, I now only need to get....................you guessed it Black/VR28 to complete the collection. I have Camo, Blood and Black Gold all boxed, the rest are without.

Awesome find! I have a pair in Blood/Black Iridium and I love them. I really want a snow jungle pair and a black-gold pair, maybe the camo also..... and the pearl hahahahahah

I have a black/gold pair that could be taken off of my hands. Not in a box...but in decent shape. I can post some pics if interested.

Back