• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Found This Place!

AngryRiu

Oakley Beginner
I feel so stupid not having found this place until now. I've been a big fan of Oakley sunglasses ever since my roommate at the time gave me a pair of Juliets in 2003. I have been hooked since, and often haphazardly blow whatever savings I have on X-Metals found on Ebay...

Edit: Actually, my first pair was purchased at an Oakley F&F event at the HQ. I'm pretty sure they were the E Wire, but alas, they were lost/stolen after just a year...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Should be easy to spend more money when you have access to the exchange area.

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing... My wife will definitely have an opinion on that. :grin:

Glad that you stumbled across this corner of the universe, look forward to seeing some of those 10 years worth of haphazard eBay purchases!

So I noticed that I may be the only dumbass who decided to use his real name in the forums. I've clicked everywhere in the account settings but can't see where to change this. Can someone enlighten me?

Edit: Boss changed it for me. :)

Last edited:
Back