• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got A Good Deal On Fast Jackets

Good point, Bri. He'd have to decide whether he likes the Silver/Blu-Ir Fast Jackets enough to want to keep them and take a few dollar hit. He'd at least be getting something for the Persimmon lenses to offset the cost of picking up the Jades. I'd do it, but then I'm not him.
Like I said, just throwing it out there.

I don't know if it is just me but some Fast Jackets fit really well, while I did own two other pairs which did NOT fit as well. So that would be another risk with returning the pair. I guess when you figure in the cost to ship the glasses back as a return, and pay for shipping on a different pair, plus the risk of getting a frame that does not fit as well (or who knows, Oakley might send you an odd second lense once again, say VR50 or G40), I would just sell the persimmon lenses and pick up a pair of jade (or whatever your personal preference is). That way you get something for the persimmon lenses, and can be almost sure the lenses you get from Oakley will be brand new.

Love my black fast jackets, use the XL lens in black irdi polarized and ice iridium. Back when I got them they had just come out and no options except black. They fit/feel better than my racing jackets. They don't ever fall off. I have been eyeing a silver frame on ebay.

I like the silver, looks very futuristic with the little horns on the side.

I wore them on a 4 mile walk today and they didn't bother me at all.

It's weird how shoes have size numbers but sunglasses don't. These fit me well but flaks are too small :(

I sold my fast jackets 2 weeks ago on e-bay ,then called the buyer and begged him to sell them back to me.they are black plaid that are not available anymore from H.Q,and I would never sell em again.these are one of oakleys best designs I.M.H.O

Really? I will agree with you X-MAN, those were a really great colorway. They do still offer this colorway in asian fit. Not sure how the asian fit differs from the regular frame for fast jackets.

Back