1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zeke

Zeke Like A Sir ... Premium Member

It was a rather weak visit, as I was really only looking to see if they had any new-style Gift Cards that I could use in my card holders, or in other ways in my "Cube", or in other ways I display some of my stuff, ... but they did not, so I just grabbed another all black "OAKLEY", & a multi-color "CUSTOM" one. (I thought about grabbing one of the "OAKLEY WOMEN'S" ones for my gf, but I didn't, ... She only has a pair of Rx Flak sunnies that she would KILL over if someone ever touched them - LOL -, but I didn't, ... maybe I will get one with some cash-eesh on it for her for her birFday soon. ;)

So I ended up getting one each of the two cards, a refill of my spray, ... then bought an USA bag, a NYC bag, & a Nano-Clear Pen/Hydrophobic Pen thingy. Been wanting to try one for quite some time - so I pulled the trigger, ... I figured I would pull apart the glasses I would likely wear the most on my upcoming (vacation) drive down to Knoxville / Oak Ridge, Tennessee, clean 'em all up from frames to socks, etc., ... then polish them with Nano-Clear. ... It will give me something to do whilst burning MP3 CDs for the ride down ... & a make a couple USB thumb'ers as well. :car: :dance2: I gotta rock out in the car, ... how else am I going to stay awake for 12-14 hours straight?!

Anyway, that was my lame trip, & quick $43.20 spent.

Good day, folks. :hi:

PS: Any good ideas for some tunes? I have got it pretty well set up, but I am always open to throwing something new into the mix.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad