• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got Back From The Vault

The rust decay look nice! Good price on the pb2 also. Are you going to try to get the polished one to complete the set?

It would be cool to complete them. I can't wait to see this one ;)
I got lucky at the Vault. I went in to snag up these rusts and was ringing up and the guy said "you know their is a buy one get half off, including sale items".

I didn't even flinch. I knew they had marked down the pb2 to 409 a couple weeks before.

I didn't even walk over to the case.

I just said "that last pit boss will work".

200 bucks..how sick is that?

Only thing is it didn't have the sticker on the lens from the factory. I wish it had that.

I got lucky at the Vault. I went in to snag up these rusts and was ringing up and the guy said "you know their is a buy one get half off, including sale items".

I didn't even flinch. I knew they had marked down the pb2 to 409 a couple weeks before.

I didn't even walk over to the case.

I just said "that last pit boss will work".

200 bucks..how sick is that?

Only thing is it didn't have the sticker on the lens from the factory. I wish it had that.
Luckily he said something while you were checking out. They usually aren't shy about announcing promotions. Great job on the pick ups!

Latest Posts

Back