• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got Gifted Some Bottle Rockets

RedneckR0nin

Oakley Beginner
They feel cheap in your hand but are one of the best feeling Oakleys I've had since my mags got stolen out my truck(pauses for long and hard cry). Definitely suggest them for a wicked all purpose, work and sport applicable. They are snug and don't move at all. Great little gift from a buddy. SURPRISE FOR ME!
a6uhy9aq.jpg
e2e4uva4.jpg
e2etu5uj.jpg

Nice, I really want the angling specific set on the vault right now buy I think they will be too small for my big head. How do they compare to other frames?

They fit nicely on large heads but have smaller lenses. Similar in size and fit to a Gascan I'd say...

Always been curious about these. Perceived them as you describe:fuctional all-rounders.

Nice, I really want the angling specific set on the vault right now buy I think they will be too small for my big head. How do they compare to other frames?
Very close to my flaks. Little more form fitting for my face I think. They hug a bit better I think. I have a wider face but always liked the smaller frames. So these are perfect in a lot of features I look for.

Love mine. I got the black metallic frames with the VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses. One of my all time favorites! They fit my face really well and I love the way the world looks through these lenses.

Back