• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got Lucky To Acquire The Last Pair

That is the thing that I do not understand. Scalping is not allowed but prices are dictated by supply and demand. If it is way too expensive (scalping price) then do not buy it. It is unprofessional to call them out. So there is a contradiction. I bought mine $450 last March, now it is $6++?

Demand has obviously outpaced supply at the given MSRP, so Oakley should have either sold at higher prices to begin with and stopped the opportunists from the beginning, or produce more glasses.

As long as their is a demand for it, scalpers will always be there.. U can't change their ways coz supply and demand was already was already there before u were even born.. Let go of them, and they will be off their way.. Just my 2 cents

As long as their is a demand for it, scalpers will always be there.. U can't change their ways coz supply and demand was already was already there before u were even born.. Let go of them, and they will be off their way.. Just my 2 cents

What grinds my gears are those noobs joining the forums, asking advice next thing you know, they post that stuff on ebay. I can care less what they do outside the forum, but they should not be coming here. There was one noob who asked "ei guys I found this rare item, where should I go to MAXIMIZE my profit?" Seriously?

Noobs are Noobs.. That's y u mods exist to correct... Rules are there yet sometimes ignored... Pikon pangit

Latest Posts

Back