• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got My First Boss! But...

Silent Oz

Oakley Expert
Co. Durham, UK
Finally got myself a Pit Boss (pics to follow) off of the Bay, im confident its genuine, came with all the boxes and has the 'A' on the inside of each earstem, and it isnt from Canada (sorry Canada).

But it didnt come with the elite microbag! The seller accepts refunds so i should be able to return it without issue but im wondering whether to ask for a partial refund instead, what do you guys think? return or ask for a partial refund? how much do i ask for? how hard is it to get hold of an elite microbag on its own?

appreciate your thoughts!

I haven't seen any fakes with a box yet so you should be good. Did it come with the proper hard case? That's usually a dead giveaway.

I haven't seen any fakes with a box yet so you should be good. Did it come with the proper hard case? That's usually a dead giveaway.

yeah proper hard case, the lot. just to clarify my issue isn't that i think its fake, its that i want an elite microbag, i dont know whether to return it and wait for the next one or if theres a chance i can find one separately

Did the auction say it came with an Elite micro bag? If I were the seller I'd say either it did or did not come with the bag. Can you post the link so we can read it?

I agree he specifically states it's an elite bag. He says he is a collector so he should know what he is talking about when he listed the item. Ask him and see what he says. Did it come with a normal bag that was in the picture?

Back