1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Silent Oz

Silent Oz Oakley Enthusiast

Finally got myself a Pit Boss (pics to follow) off of the Bay, im confident its genuine, came with all the boxes and has the 'A' on the inside of each earstem, and it isnt from Canada (sorry Canada).

But it didnt come with the elite microbag! The seller accepts refunds so i should be able to return it without issue but im wondering whether to ask for a partial refund instead, what do you guys think? return or ask for a partial refund? how much do i ask for? how hard is it to get hold of an elite microbag on its own?

appreciate your thoughts!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I haven't seen any fakes with a box yet so you should be good. Did it come with the proper hard case? That's usually a dead giveaway.

3. Silent Oz

yeah proper hard case, the lot. just to clarify my issue isn't that i think its fake, its that i want an elite microbag, i dont know whether to return it and wait for the next one or if theres a chance i can find one separately

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

aww... that's bad oz! saw an elite bag in ebay for 30-50$ the last time so I think its better to contact the seller bro and demand for the bag or maybe a refund!

5. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

6. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

Did the auction say it came with an Elite micro bag? If I were the seller I'd say either it did or did not come with the bag. Can you post the link so we can read it?

7. Silent Oz

Sent the seller a message asking if he has the elite bag, will go from there, if he doesnt have it will see if he will pay for that one

8. Silent Oz

9. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

but in the pic it shows a "normal" bag oz! but he clearly specified " a special Oakley Elite microfibre cloth"... you have a case i think bro!

10. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

I agree he specifically states it's an elite bag. He says he is a collector so he should know what he is talking about when he listed the item. Ask him and see what he says. Did it come with a normal bag that was in the picture?