• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just got my hands on some VanNess Wu's!!

robert.mimms

Oakley Beginner
I need help with this one. My buddy just got me into collecting frogskins a few months ago and last night while shopping in Vegas this guy at the Oakley shop tells me about some VanNess Wu's that were at another store in town. I went to check it out and sure enough i was able to get a few pair of these!!!! When i inquired with the sales rep about being a far east only release, she stated that every so often corporate gets their hands on special edition frames and offer them for sale at higher grossing locations. In this specific case the lot they got did not come with the original bag hence the reason they were on sale.

For all the experts though out there, even though it doesnt have the bag i did alot of research and everything seems to match up and they came out of an official Vegas Oakley store. Also i managed to buy their lot they had, so i posted one ebay. Have to be legit? right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Limite...80685652?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item4ac1e67454

I would appreciate any feedback, i can take photos of any angle or info that can confirm they are the real deal.

There is a thread about these hitting O Vaults so without a doubt these bad boys are legit. They just don't come with the special bag.

I hesitated on picking the originals up when I was in Hong Kong. $250 seemed a bit excessive for Frogskins.

I half regret it now that i found out they were 4 legged -.-

Welcome to the forum btw!

I got a pair from Vault in Woodbury Commons Outlet a while ago for $109 as well.
The glasses comes with 4 legs and a regular pink Frogskins pouch.

Back