• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just got the Ferrari Badman

my guess is there are a few carabiners still out there.. it is just knowing where they are and seeing if they will transfer them.

Good purchases. I am thinking of getting a ferrari badman when they become available. I like the red accents on the frame, like the ducati x squared.

Great purchases, congrats.Ok I take my word back for the badman. I may only take this colourway. is it a normal release or a limitied numbered one?
Don't quote me on it as I haven't confirmed, but my feelings on the Badman are that they will be offered for quite some time. This style out of the two (other is Madman) is more conformed, and kind of similar to a wire frame, only thicker framed and much higher end. The masses will love them, and snap them up. However, I could be wrong. I would think these would sell very well for quite some time, but Oakley does things in a dissimilar way....but that's why we love them!

is it a normal release or a limitied numbered one?

I don't think it is a limited numbered release. It is like any of the Ferrari sets Oakley has.

I really like the carbon/ruby colorway, but decided to wait for the Ferrari ones after I saw a picture of it.

I love the red accents on the frame. I will probably replace the lenses with ruby iridium polarized when the replacement lenses become available.

I got these yesterday at my local O store:

View attachment 132986 View attachment 132987

Local stores think they may not get the Madman RAW, so I decided to get one of the 2 Ferrari Badman that they have.

I haven't seen the Carbon Carabiner LE before, so bought it on impulse. I don't know why, I don't even display my Oakley sunglasses. Maybe available for trade later. ;-)

Very nice. I saw on FB group, the Madman cost 1,000$... i have not seen both Badman and Madman on Oakley Japan yet

Wow, awesome. I really want the Ferrari Badman.. still no sign of them where I've looked.

Keep checking, man. Release date is March 2015, I was even surprised that my local O stores got them this early. I had a downtime between my son's piano and swimming classes on Saturday, so I called to check if they have the Madman RAW. They didn't have it and don't think they are getting it. But they just got 2 of each Ferrari Badman and Madman. I drove there right after my son's classes. And the rest is history...

Back