1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Campagnolokid

Campagnolokid Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

So I picked up these mint romeo 1 and romeo 2 from a friend. The roneo ones are all original. In perf conditoon. Never worn condition. Lenses stoll have oakley x metal engraving. I think plasma.
    And the romeo 2 are in9/10 worn twice cobdition no scratches on lens with polarized blk iridium.
    I was wondering how much they're worth and what year they are. No visible serial on either.
    Thanks guy. Ps since i got that pair of juliets im hooked.....damnit.

Attached Files:

#1 Stunna! and Dieseltech like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Really nice!

3. Campagnolokid

Thanks man. I want many many more though. I atill think im doin pretty well considering ive only been collecting for a month

4. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Looks like you are doing good. Your off to a nice collection :)

5. RoTors

RoTors Oakley Expert Premium Member

If you want to "kick" the addiction please contact, RoTors' clinic. We can help you fight this addiction by taking away the temptations ;)

Seriously you have an excellent start.

But I believe you have a Titanium R1. Unless your friend changed out the OEM lenses and rubber. Plasma and Titanium R1s are very close in appearance but Ti R1s have Gold Iridium lenses and rootbeer rubbers, which is what it looks like you have.

Plasma R1 came with Fire Iridium lenses.

Last edited: 10/5/15
    David_Oakley likes this.
  6. Campagnolokid

Good to know. Any idea of worth? My friend worked at the x metal factory. These are str8 from there. No serial. 9.8/10 condition

7. RoTors

RoTors Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sorry for the last emoticon. Must yave fat fingered that last one.

No serial means it was most likely a warranty frame. Some peeps like serials, some don't care.

Do you have a box and coin? Early Ti R1s are infamous for staining. If you wear them just make sure you clean up and oils left behind on the frame. Yours look awesome with no staining, at least from pics.

I would hit this thread. You can get a good valuation on your R1s and R2s there.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/value-thread-ask-about-prices-here.16178/

8. Campagnolokid

Hahaha ita ok. Funny thing this is actually str8 from the x metal factory . a friend worked there and the boss pulled these off the line and gave them to hkm now they're mine hahah

9. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Those are a great addition to any collection. Congrats. The Romeo 2 is still not in my collection.

10. Campagnolokid

Looking for a xx for the r2 if u know any1. I have a thread up in xchange. My r2s arr in PERFECT COND.

supersharp likes this.