• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just jumped in head first.. 2 pair. Replacement Lenses?

DildoBaggins

Oakley Beginner
I'm a wiley X guy. Gun nuts, I often go to the gun range so protection from potential spalling/shrapnel is a must.
Long story short, I'm a grand wizard at losing sunglasses.. 4 pair lost and counting to lakes or my personal favorite "putting them on the tailgate while I load the truck up after a day at the range and forgetting".

As I said, Wiley X guy, always wanted Oakleys and decided to treat myself. Got two pairs of Gas Cans. One is the multicam version which will be for range/daily use. Other pair is the special 3d edition hobbit gascans.(Because im a LOTR nerd and had to have them).

Problem is I have no use for 3d lenses, but do not wish to spend $100 on replacement lenses. Can someone tell me where I can get either great quality aftermarkets or OEM Oakley Lenses that won't cost me as much as I paid for the glasses themselves? Would love to get some fire iridiums for the Hobbit glasses.

Thanks for helping a newcomer out.. I'll report back with my opinion on Wiley X VS Oakley.. I'll admit I still love the Wiley X brand so the Oakleys face and up hill battle.

Congrats on the Gascans and welcome the the forum. Once you meet the exchange requirements, you should be able to get some Gascan lenses for under retail from another member. Good luck, and Make America Great Again, Dildo.....:rolleyes::eek::D

Congrats on the Gascans and welcome the the forum. Once you meet the exchange requirements, you should be able to get some Gascan lenses for under retail from another member. Good luck, and Make America Great Again, Dildo.....:rolleyes::eek::D
Make America Great Again!! Still in disbelief we won. Enjoying the temper tantrums that have followed.

Thank you all for the welcome. I did a little research last night and found Ikon and Revant both had good reviews. I may go with one of those and eventually when I meet requirements, jump in the exchange.

Make America Great Again!! Still in disbelief we won. Enjoying the temper tantrums that have followed.

Thank you all for the welcome. I did a little research last night and found Ikon and Revant both had good reviews. I may go with one of those and eventually when I meet requirements, jump in the exchange.

If you want that impact protection. Dildo, I'd wait for exchange access and use the Wiley's until I could get OEM Oakley lenses. I have a pair of Wiley X still but they don't get used at the range anymore. Great glasses. But those Oakley lenses are better. I have no aftermarket lenses despite reviews. I don't boycott them personally, I just always take Oakley over them. Cost isn't a factor for me when it comes to my eyes. I understand your hesitation at spending on the Oakley lenses, but like @"TRUMP" said above me here...you can get them in our exchange less than retail.

Latest Posts

Back