• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just noticed some markdowns on the O Sales site

yea its tough sometimes
After I made the order, I thought, I just should have gotten 2 of each colorway :mad-35:

I was lucky enough to find it at one of my local Vaults. They didn't have it on sale, but were willing to match the online price. They didn't want to stack the F&F code, but it was still a good deal.

Oakley added more cool stuff on sale today, Saw a few more frogskins and holbrooks. Added with the 30percent friends and family deal that goes till the weekend!! 59 dollar for urban jungle frogskin!! Great price!!

Oakley add more cool stuff on sale today, Saw a few more frogskins and holbrooks Added, with the 30percent friends and family deal that goes till the weekend!! 59 dollar for urban jungle frogskin!! Great price!!
Yep... They have some marked down Jungle and Fingerprint Slivers... I just could not bear another Sliver. Those things multiply like roaches.

I've said it before, but that F&F promotion is wonderful for marked down merchandise or if you want a custom.

Latest Posts

Back