• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Obtained A Vintage Minute Possibly First Run Frame.....

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I couldn't pass these by...... After I received them I looked them over carefully. Everything is consistent with the original minute, color, "minute rear nosebridge raised logo" Oakley printing on front of nosebridge, earsocks, etc........ This frame is mint, I removed the lenses due to some scratches that were really noticable. Now I know that some frames have evolved from first runs or manufacturing, but notice how the icons on the side of the frame resemble the juliet "engine intake look" The lenses I removed are definately consistent with being authentic. I had mentioned in a post that I once had a first run half jacket, which had thumbprint style icons in the earstems with earsocks that went to the end of the earstem and covered it completely.....

Chime in if you have seen this minute frame before as I have not, but the key parts about it show authenticity.....Nothing in OR that shows this style...

If anyone has Minute 1.0 lenses they want to unload, that would look nice in this frame PM me......

img0513xz.jpg

Update...... I would like to send out a big THANKS to Batwolf who while on safari in timbuktu (LOL) found me a pair of black iridium minute lenses for these mint vintage minutes. I had originally bought these for the wife, but the original lenses had some irritating scratches on them. As luck would have it, now they are part of the collection and I couldn't be more happy. As for the wife I had to buy her 2 pairs of Flaunts to make up for it!!!!!

img0544jq.jpg

Attachments

• img0544jq.jpg
    img0544jq.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 243
  • img0544jq.jpg
    img0544jq.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 244
Back