• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just ordered for the wife and I

hush18

Oakley Beginner
My Fast Jackets are almost 4 years old now. My wife's Frogskins have gotten a little beat up. So I took advantage of the last day of the bounce back rewards and ordered custom Frogskins, polarized this time, and Flak 2.0's with the Prizm Daily lenses for myself. I'm pretty excited to try out the Prizm lenses.

My Fast Jackets are almost 4 years old now. My wife's Frogskins have gotten a little beat up. So I took advantage of the last day of the bounce back rewards and ordered custom Frogskins, polarized this time, and Flak 2.0's with the Prizm Daily lenses for myself. I'm pretty excited to try out the Prizm lenses.
The prizm lenses are very nice. Make sure to keep them clean.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on those pickups!

Very nice glasses you picked up. You will enjoy the upgrade in lens and frame for sure! As Frank said always keep that lens clean for optimal clarity am performance! Only use oakley cleaner as well.

Got these for kids they don't like them pink one is rarer and saught after! They went after my garage rocks and fast jacket instead lol
image.jpg

Update: My original order threw an error and had to be cancelled and re-ordered over the phone. That order threw and error today and had to be cancelled as well. One of the components of the custom builds is causing the order to error out. Oakley is looking into it and is going to call me back.

Back