• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just ordered for the wife and I

Update: My original order threw an error and had to be cancelled and re-ordered over the phone. That order threw and error today and had to be cancelled as well. One of the components of the custom builds is causing the order to error out. Oakley is looking into it and is going to call me back.
That is strange.....did they tell you what component?

That is strange.....did they tell you what component?
The customer service rep couldn't tell. It didn't give a specific error message for which component it was. He contacted offline support and is going to work with them today and get back to me when they figure it out so that I can reorder. The nice thing is that he's going to expedite the shipping on my order when it actually goes through.

The customer service rep couldn't tell. It didn't give a specific error message for which component it was. He contacted offline support and is going to work with them today and get back to me when they figure it out so that I can reorder. The nice thing is that he's going to expedite the shipping on my order when it actually goes through.
That's cool.......very strange though. I'm surprised he didn't try changing parts around to see if it would go through.....at least he is trying to help you out. :)

That's cool.......very strange though. I'm surprised he didn't try changing parts around to see if it would go through.....at least he is trying to help you out. :)
I think the reason he didn't is that you can actually place the order, but then it errors out when it's sent for fulfillment. Which means he'd have to charge my card with every attempt. Yeah, the great thing is I originally ordered on the last day of the bounce back rewards promotion, but since the order was cancelled, the system doesn't think it actually qualifies. So he created a ticket to get me the rewards anyway since the order had to be cancelled and re-ordered :)

I think the reason he didn't is that you can actually place the order, but then it errors out when it's sent for fulfillment. Which means he'd have to charge my card with every attempt. Yeah, the great thing is I originally ordered on the last day of the bounce back rewards promotion, but since the order was cancelled, the system doesn't think it actually qualifies. So he created a ticket to get me the rewards anyway since the order had to be cancelled and re-ordered :)
That is great....Hope he gets it figured out and gets you want you wanted too.
The help with the BB was exceptional....sometimes some people just won't be that helpful. :)

Latest Posts

Back