• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Ordered My First Pair Of Factory Customs!

Monster Dog Crystal Black/Emerald Iridium with team green icons, cannot wait to see how they are. Most of my DIY customs don't match very well since I've just popped lenses out and switched them around. Will post a crappy pic up with my phone when I get them.

Should look something like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have thought about doing a monster dog in flat black with a few different lenses, but not sure how they would look on me.

I like Ice/Blue Icon in those Crystal frames but green is nice too....get em while u can! I have Slate, Ruby and Black Iridium in my Matte MD's...all look great

Those lenses don't look very Emerald. I think the finished product would look like a crystal black frame version of the MotoGP Holbrook, which is a pretty sleek colorway.

That is a good choice. I nearly got that thru the OCP but opted for the metalic black frame with fire lenses & orange Icons. When are you expecting to get them Dutchy?
I've just done a deal with my brother in law to get my crystal black MD frames back & have a second pair of Ducati's on their way to me too.

Awesome colour choice Dutch! The emerald will look MUCH nicer in person and stand out a lot more compared to the computer generated pic Oakley offers up. When I ordered a custom pair they arrived from the U.S. quite fast!